Hoyer Advance-E Electric Patient Lift
Pictures May Show Upgrades
Lightweight and Robust Lift that Folds Up for Storage and Transport
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 64 lbs.||Weight Capacity 340 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 15.3" - 64.5"||Warranty 1-Year Limited|
The Hoyer® Advance® is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
|Max Lifting Capacity:||340 lbs.|
|Lifting Range:||15.3" to 66.5"|
|Lifts Patient From Floor:||Yes|
|Overall Product Weight:||69 lbs.|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||Yes|
|Power Operated Base Available:||No|
|Base Width Open:||42.5"|
|Base Width Closed:||26.3"|
|Internal Base Width Open:||39.3"|
|Internal Base Width Closed:||22.4"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.5"|
|Front Caster Size:||3"|
|Front Caster Size:||4"|
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.