Invacare 9000 SL Manual Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
Durable, high-strength carbon steel wheelchair with fixed height space-saver arms.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 33 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Seat Width 16", 18"||Seat Depth 16"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Invacare 9000 SL wheelchair is the perfect lightweight wheelchair for those who want quality and durability at a moderate price. This low-maintenance wheelchair also has a full complement of options and accessories. Its contemporary design and high-performance frame make the 9000 SL a definitively superior value.
- Dual axle positions allow variations of seat-to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Multiple frame color variations for customizing
- Urethane casters for better ride and lighter weight
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
|Seat Width:||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Depth:||16" standard, 18" by (optional) seat extension|
|Seat To Floor Height:||17.5", 19.5"; 15.5", 16.5", 18.5" with different wheel and caster packages|
|Back Height:||15"-17" or 17"-19" (adjustable)|
|Arm Style:||Full-length fixed height, padded, flip back, non-removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, flip back, non-removable Full-length adjustable height, padded, flip back, non-removable Desk-length adjustable height, padded, flip back, non-removable (All arm styles are space saver)|
|Front Riggings:||Hemi swingaway footrest 17"-21" Hemi swingaway padded elevating legrest 17.5"-21" (Extra large footplates are also available) Articulating elevating legrest 17"-25" (Footplates available in aluminum or composite)|
|Product Weight:||33 lb. (9SL/WD86/88)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||250 lb.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame and crossbraces|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.