Invacare 9805P Manual Patient Lift
Slim design lift makes handling transfer situations safer and more affordable
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 68 lbs.||Weight Capacity 450 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 20" - 64"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
Too often, manual patient transfers lead to caregiver back injuries. The Invacare 9805 and 9805P hydraulic lifts were created to make handling situations safer and affordable for everyone involved. The Invacare 9805P has slim design, these hydraulic lifts are versatile enough to use for most any and all patient transfers. The features of the 9805 and 9805P include a padded swivel bar and push handle, a 450 lb. weight capacity, durable chrome-plated construction or painted finish and 360 degree patient rotation without side-to-side sway. Lightweight construction and easy disassembly allow for quick transport and setup. Indispensable to patients and caregivers alike, the 9805 and 9805P lifts offer safety, comfort and stability. Most importantly, they offer peace of mind, which makes them valuable assets to your health care facility.
- Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling styles and positions
- 20″ – 64″ range allows for patient to be picked up from lying position on floor
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of attendant
- Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path, maximizing full travel range
- Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator heights and offers improved handling ability
|Overall Height||20" - 64"|
|Base Width (Closed)||22"|
|Base Width (Open)||42.25"|
|Front Wheel Size||5"|
|Rear Wheel Size||5"|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty on Hydraulic Pump
3-Year Limited Warranty on Lift
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on Hydraulic Pump
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on Lift
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.