Invacare Economy Foam Mattress
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Invacare Mattresses Brochure.pdf
High quality foam provides comfort and durability in a one-piece construction.
|Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Length 80", 84"||Width 36"||Height 5.5"||Warranty 1-Year Limited|
The New Invacare Economy Foam Mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price. The comfortable sleep surface meets fire regulation code 16 and CFR 1633.
This mattress is 50% lighter than an innerspring mattress. And at 1.5 pounds per cubic foot, this Foam Mattress does not sacrifice durability for your relaxation. The durable 10.5-ounce vinylized nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistant, and waterproof. Combining value with comfort the Invacare Economy Foam Mattress delivers more than expected.
- High quality foam
|Length||80 Inch||84 Inch|
|Width||36 Inch||36 Inch|
|Depth||5.5 Inch||5.5 Inch|
|Weight||15 lbs||15.75 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs||250 lbs|
|Cover||11-Ounce Vinyl||11-Ounce Vinyl|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited||1 Year Limited|
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.