Invacare Full-Electric Hospital Bed
Convenient for both the user and caregiver to adjust body position and bed height.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface||Disassembles||Warranty|
|Weight 176lbs.||Weight Capacity 350lbs.||Sleep Surface 36" W x 80" L||Disassembles Yes||Warranty 5-Year Limited Warranty|
Invacare introduces the next generation Hospital Bed. Invacare's IVC Hospital Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the product lifecycle. The new IVC bed components such as the Universal Bed End, head spring, and foot spring are interchangeable with your existing Invacare bed fleet, so you can now upgrade your fleet with these enhancements. These new features are designed to be easier to deliver, set-up, clean, and maintain.
- High Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
- Rubber, non-marring casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks
- Ergonomic hand pendant with a durable heavy-duty cord has water-resistant casing
- Double insulated electrical components and wiring for added safety
- Durable, impact and scratch resistant bed panels are washable
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Product Weight||176 lbs|
|Bed Height||15" to 23"|
|Max Back Angle||70°|
- 5 Years On All Welds
- 2 Years On All Mechanical/Electrical Components
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.