Invacare Full-Electric Low Hospital Bed
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free Mattress
- Free Side Rails
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Convenient for both the user and caregiver to adjust body position and bed height.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface||Disassembles||Warranty|
|176lbs.||350lbs.||36" W x 80" L||Yes||5-Year Limited Warranty|
Invacare introduces the next generation Hospital Bed. Invacare's IVC Hospital Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the product lifecycle. The new IVC bed components such as the Universal Bed End, head spring, and foot spring are interchangeable with your existing Invacare bed fleet, so you can now upgrade your fleet with these enhancements. These new features are designed to be easier to deliver, set-up, clean, and maintain.
- High Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
- Rubber, non-marring casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks
- Ergonomic hand pendant with a durable heavy-duty cord has water-resistant casing
- Double insulated electrical components and wiring for added safety
- Durable, impact and scratch resistant bed panels are washable
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Product Weight||176 lbs|
|Bed Height||9.5" to 23"|
|Max Back Angle||70°|
- 5 Years On All Welds
- 2 Years On All Mechanical/Electrical Components
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.