Invacare Get-U-Up Manual Sit-To-Stand Lift
Easy-to-maneuver lift is ideal for everyday aid in transferring users.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 88 lbs.||Weight Capacity 350 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor No||Lifting Range 36" - 65"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
Comfortable and secure, the Invacare GHS350 Get-U-Up Stand-Up Lift is the answer to your patient transfer needs. Invacare GHS350 its ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make the Get-U-Up Lift an ideal product for everyday patient handling. The Get-U-Up Lift helps ensure caregiver security and patient peace of mind. Ideal for use with partial weight-bearing patients as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Invacare Get-U-Up stand-up lift offers safety, comfort and stability.
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. That means comfort at any height, width and weight range up to 350 lb.
- Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety
- Multi-function slings allow for quick toileting, stand-assist or full-support seated transfer
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in multiple positions for comfort at any height
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
|Product Type||Hydraulic | Stand Up|
|Overall Height||36" - 65"|
|Base Width (Closed)||23"|
|Base Width (Open)||37"|
|Front Wheel Size||3"|
|Rear Wheel Size||5"|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty on Hydraulic Pump
3-Year Limited Warranty on Lift
- 3 years: Lift Frame
- 1 year: Hydraulic Pump & Slings
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.