Invacare Tracer Reclining Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Invacare Tracer SX5 Manual
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 53 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 - 300 lbs.||Seat Width 14" - 22"||Seat Depth 16", 18"||Warranty 5 Year Limited|
The Invacare Tracer SX5 Reclining wheelchair offers the durability of a lightweight manual wheelchair frame with the added versatility and comfort of a full reclining back range from 100° to 168°. The Invacare Tracer SX5 Reclining offers a 300 lb. weight capacity on 20" and 22" widths. This wheelchair also is available with multiple seat widths, depths, armstyles, front riggings, a full range of accessories and a lifetime warranty.
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- The Tracer SX Full Recliner offers a dynamic range Full reclining back, from 100º to 168º
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
|Seat width:||14", 16", 18", 20", 22"|
|Seat Depth:||16" standard, 18" by seat extension (optional)|
|Seat-to-floor height:||19.5", 17.5", 18.5" with different wheel and caster packages|
|Back height:||33" recliner (23" high back, 10" removable headrest)|
|Arm styles:||Full-length fixed height, padded, removable
Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable
Full-length adjustable height, padded, removable
Desk-length adjustable height, padded, removable
|Weight capacity:||250 lb. (300 lb. 20" and 22" width)|
|Product weight:||53 lb.|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited|
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.