Joerns Ultracare XT Long Term Care Bed Package
This top of the line, luxury bed lets you customize options, so you can build your perfect bed!
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 220 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Sleep Surface Width 35", 42"||Sleep Surface Length 80", 84"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
We already make the best bed in the business. Naturally, we wanted to improve it and increased functionality was our guide. Introducing the evolutionary UltraCare XT from industry leader, Joerns Healthcare. It is safer, more comfortable, faster and easier to use, with advanced features that no other bed offers.
But what truly sets the UltraCare XT apart is its unprecedented versatility. A design that transforms both the healthcare industry and your facility’s ability to provide superlative care in exceeding the unique and varied needs of your residents.
The UltraCare XT’s multi-faceted features enable you to use this bed across a broad array of service options. From standard to deluxe resident rooms, or short stay and bariatric applications, the UltraCare XT delivers flexible care solutions. It is the next-generation bed that is extraordinary in every way excellence is measured.
- UltraWide – New wider bed extension kit offers additional comfort and safer resident repositioning.
- Enhanced Controls – Ergonomic for residents and caregivers with raised buttons, angled staff control, and backlighting.
- UltraLock – Provides quick, easy bed movement and security at any height.
- AdvanceCare – Gravity-assist repositioning and comfort chair positioning promote flexible, safer, more comfortable care.
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Bed Height||7" to 30"|
|Max Back Angle||65°
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Width||35" to 42"|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.