Karman Ergo Flight-TP Transport Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Karman Ergo Flight-TP Product Brochure
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 18 lbs.||Weight Capacity 220 lbs.||Seat Width 16", 18"||Seat Depth 17"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
In today's market, people are tired of the heavy wheelchairs that were meant to promote mobility to disabled or mobility impaired individuals. Where mobility and ease of transportation were meant to be the primary importance of manufacturing a wheelchair, somehow manufactures got lost on what was most important to the people using the chairs.
Karman proudly announces the product that will redefine ultralight weight at the most competitive price. We did this by mixing a competitive metal (Aircraft Grade T6 Alu) with the most efficient geometry possible in designing a wheelchair.
What we get is a functional transport wheelchair that slashes price on any Titanium wheelchair driving economy directly to the homes of individuals that wish to have the ultimate mobility wheelchair possible.
Ergo Flight Transport Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Features:
18 lb. (w/o footrest)
Revolutionizing and pushing T6 Grade Aluminum Geometry and Technology to its best to compete with Titanium saving YOU more than 71% in price!
- Weighs only 18 lbs. (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion/Upholstery
- Fixed Armrests w/Concave Arm pads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- 16" x 17" or 18" x 17" Seat Width
- 6" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 14" Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- Folding Backrest & Folding Seat
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Companion Parking Brakes
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||18 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||36 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||18 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||27″ L x 30″ H x 12″ W|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.