Karman Ergo Lite Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair
Despite its light weight, the Ergolite features a 220 lbs. weight capacity along with 14″ flat-free polyurethane rear tires.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 18 lbs.||Weight Capacity 220 lbs.||Seat Width 16", 18"||Seat Depth 17"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
How many Brands actually CRASH TEST their transport wheelchair? The answer is NO ONE else does except us. We set the bar for High Quality and Safety. The extremely lightweight
S-Ergo Lite Transport Wheelchair weighs only 18 lbs. and features an ergonomically-designed seat and backrest, making it the most comfortable transport chairs on the market. The folding seat and backrest make the S-Ergo ideal for storage or tavel, and the built in AEGIS anti-bacterial cushion provides added comfort and support.
Despite its light weight, the Ergo lite features a 220 lbs. weight capacity along with 14″ flat-free polyurethane rear tires that is suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
- Weighs only 18 lbs (with Footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion/Upholstery
- Fixed Armrests w/ Desk Length Concave Arm Pads
- Fixed Footrests w/Extra Wide Footplates
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- 6" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 14" x 1" Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 16" x 17" or 18" x 17" Seat Width
- 3-Stage Companion Hill Brakes: Allows for varying brake pressure desired
- Folding Backrest & Folding Seat
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Rigging’s||18 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||35" L x 30" H x 12" W|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.