Karman Lightweight Reclining Wheelchair w/ Removable Armrests
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 36 - 38 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 - 350 lbs.||Seat Width 16" - 22"||Seat Depth 18"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
Karman lightweight KM5000 Series recliner is a lightweight (manual) wheelchair. Suitable for daily use for users looking to relieve pressure sores, and lower back pain.
With a weight of 36 pounds, the KM5000 series is by far the lightest weight full recliner wheelchair on the market, next to our MVP502 Ergonomic Recliner series.
Karman KM5000 Features
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 24” Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 8”x1” Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Black
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch., 22 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch, 18 inch.|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||33 inch.|
|Overall Height||51 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||36 lb., 38 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.|
|Shipping Dimensions||34" L x 38" H x 15" W|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.