Karman S-Ergo 115TP Transport Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- S-Ergo115 Owner's Manual
- What's Included
- Free Shipping!
- Free Calf Support Strap!
- Swing-Away Footrests
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This transport chair has an ergonomic seat, desk length armrests and folding frame.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 22 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Seat Width 16", 18", 20"||Seat Depth 17"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The S-115-TP Ergonomic Transport Wheelchair provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis. How many Brands actually CRASH TEST their transport wheelchairs? The answer is NO ONE else does except us.
We set the bar for High Quality and Safety. This T-6 Aluminum Wheelchair weighs only 22 lbs. (w/out footrests) and the chair features AEGIS® anti-bacterial upholstery to prevent the spread of germs. It also has extra wide ergonomic arm pads for comfort and a folding backrest.
Designed with the same full frame used on the S-115 best seller, you’ll know right away that you’re sitting on the best transport wheelchair available.
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- Silver ¼” Removable Anti-bacterial cushion
- Swing In & Away footrests allowing maximum safety while entering or exiting the chair
- Extending push to lock manual brakes
- 14" Rear polyurethane, high profile, flat free wheels
- Seat Width: 16", 18", OR 20"
- Upholstery: Black Breathable Mesh Bottom
- Fixed armrests w/ wider concave armpads
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Pouch for carrying small items attached to upholstery behind backrest.
- 7”x1” Polyurethane front caster
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Weight Capacity of 250 lb.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||16 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||22 inch., 23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||36 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||22 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33"L x 31"H x 13"W|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.