Karman S-Ergo 125 Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- Free Calf Support Strap!
- Swing-Away Footrests
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Karman S-Ergo 125 features flip back armrests with ergonomic arm pads to assist with transfers and a folding backrest and seat for compact transporting.
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|Seat Width 16", 18"||Seat Depth 17"||Weight Capacity 250 lbs||Chair Weight 25 lbs||Quick Release Axles Yes||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The S-125 Series ERGO provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed.
This model was not meant for an active user which would fully propel without armrests in the way, however, with a flip of a button, the armrests do flip back. This model is the highest end of all S-100 Series ERGO's with special edition Cushion Color optional with limited quantity only available on this model.
- Weighs only 25 lbs (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Flip Back Armrest with Ergonomic Armpads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch on Backrest
- Anti Bacterial AEIGIS® Seat and Back cushion (machine washable)
- Breathable Mesh Seat and Back Sling
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat for Compact Transporting
- 7" × 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24" x 1 3/8" Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels w/Ergonomic Handrim
- Frame Color: Rose Red or Pearl Silver
- Seat Width: 16" x 17" or 18" x 17"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||25 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33" L x 31" H x 13" W|
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on Frame
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.