Karman S-Ergo 305 Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- Free Calf Support Strap!
- Swing-Away Footrests
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Karman S-Ergo 305 weights only 25 lbs with the wheels and footrests removed making it one of the most light weight and ergonomic wheelchairs available right now.
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|16", 18"||17"||250 lbs.||29 lbs.||Yes||Lifetime Limited|
The Karman S-Ergo 305 wheelchair weighs only 29 lbs., has a 250-lb weight capacity and is available in 16" and 18" seat widths.
With features such as quick release wheels standard, flip back height adjustable armrest, and a seat height capable of 18", 19", and 20", the S-305 delivers simple, key adjustability options, and quality, at a far more competitive price than customized wheelchairs.
- Weighs only 25 lbs. (w/ wheels & footrests removed)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Flip Back Armrest with Height Adjustable Armpads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch on Backrest
- Anti Bacterial AEIGIS® Seat and Back cushion (machine washable)
- Breathable Mesh Seat and Back Sling
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat for compact transporting
- Seat Height Adjustable: 18" , 19" , 20"
- 7" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24" x 1 3/8" Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels w/Quick Release Axle
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Seat Width: 16" x 17" or 18" x 17"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
|Seat Width x Depth||16" x 17", 18" x 17"|
|Overall Width||24", 26"|
|Armrest Height||8.5" ~ 10.5"|
|Overall Length w/o FR||43"|
|Chair Weight||29 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
KARMAN WHEELCHAIR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Limited Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- NO WARRANTY (Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads, Handle Grips)
This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products. Warranty is is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner's responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that wheelchair be returned to the authorized dealer through whom it was original purchased.
If within such warranty period, any such product is proven to Karman's satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Karman option. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an R.M.A. (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Karman and that the part in question is returned insured with freight prepaid to Karman, within the period of warranty. Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
If Karman does not have a completed Warranty Registration Card on file for the consumer's product, then a copy of the invoice with date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date from the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman Healthcare. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.