Karman S-Ergo ATX Active Ultralight Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|Seat Width 14", 16", 18"||Seat Depth 15", 16", 18"||Weight Capacity 275 lbs||Chair Weight 15.4 lbs.||Quick Release Axles Yes||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The new ATX is ideal for all those who want to ride through life boldly. Thanks to outstanding agility and rigidity of the unique multi-geometrical extruded cross bars. Special features of this “extreme design” include a compact dimensions with rigid structure. Foot plate angles are fully adjustable allowing the legs to be positioned at any desired angle.
This is the result from years of research and development. The unique tubes, welding, and components are precisely optimized to achieve the highest strength to weight ratio.
Every frame is adjusted by our master tech to your order specification. We can now improve sufficient stability for larger and stronger users while avoiding excess weight for smaller and lighter users.
The S-ERGO ATX transfers your energy to the street with ultimate style, comfort, and expression.
Choose the new BOLD ATX in our patented S-ERGO frame today! Don't sacrifice comfort by an afterthought cushion. The ultimate statement is one with no compromise!
15.4 LB Starting Frame Weight
Standard Color Options Available:
- Fashion White Color
- Diamond Black Color
- Globally Patented S-Shape Seating Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Frame Weight 15.4 lbs
- Multitude of Adjustments on S-Ergo ATX Active ERGO
- Center of Gravity Adjustable
- Seat Height Adjustable
- Back Cane Height and Angle Adjustable
- Front Fork Adjustable
- Unlimited angle foot rest angle adjustment
- Tension Adjustable Seat and Back Sling
- Flip Back Armrest
- One piece foldable footplate (standard)
- Foot plate height adjustable
- Metallic Aegis Treated High Gloss Paint
|Seat Width||14 inch., 16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8.5 inch.|
|Front Seat Height||17 inch., 18 inch., 19 inch., 20 inch.|
|Rear Seat Height||16 inch., 17 inch., 18 inch., 19 inch.|
|Back Cane Angle||85°, 90°, 95°|
|Overall Height||29-38 inch. (dependent on seat height & options)|
|Overall Open Width||21 inch., 23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||14 inch.|
|Overall Length||36 inch.|
|Frame Weight||15.4 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||38" L x 32" H x 16" W|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.