Karman VIP-515 Tilt In Space Transport Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 34 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Seat Width 16" - 18"||Seat Depth 16" - 18"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Karman Lightweight Tilt-in-Space VIP-515 series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport mode (TP). This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design.
The VIP-515 series frame is made of an ultra-lightweight T-6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Weighs only 34 lbs (without footrest)
- The Lightest Folding Tilt in Space In The Market T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting design shifts pressure and reduce bedsores
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Ergonomic Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Flip Back Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Armrest Height||9-11 inch.|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||18 inch. 16 inch. head sling|
|Overall Height||53 inch., 54 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||24 inch., 26 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 inch.|
|Overall Length||44 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||34 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||31″ L x 31″ H x 15″ W|
KARMAN WHEELCHAIR LIMITED WARRANTY
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.