Medline Vac-Assist Suction Aspirator
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Starter Kit (Includes: Tubing, Catheter, Instrument, Suction Cup w/ Lid)
- No Sales Tax!
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
This suction aspirator is easy to use and weighs only 12.1 lbs. It accommodates both 800 cc and 1200 cc canisters.
|Weight 12.1 lbs||Dimensions 14.8" x 6.8" x 9.8"||Sound Level 58 dB||Warranty 2 Year Limited|
Vac-Assist Suction Aspirator is simple to use and has rugged construction to withstand the rigors of home care use. It is also great for the crash cart. This device features convenient electrical storage and weighs only 12.1 lbs. This package includes 1 ea. 850cc canister, but the HCS7000 accommodates both 800cc and 1200cc canisters. The new Vac-Assist Suction Aspirator is Ultra-Quiet and Simple to Use.
- Heavy duty handle design that prevents breakage
- Heavy duty Vacuum Regulator
- AC powered Ultra-quiet motor (Only 58 decibel operation noise level)
- Solid base that is easy to keep clean and features suction cup to keep the unit stationary while in use
- Filter is standard
- Accommodates 800cc or 1200cc canister
|Canister Size||800cc or 1200cc|
|Flow Rate||≥40 liter/minute|
|Suction Pressure||21" of mmHg|
|Product Weight||12.1 lbs.|
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.