MK Battery 12V 10AH Sealed AGM (Pair)
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Pair of Batteries
- 13 Months Warranty
|Sold in Pairs||Weight||Weight (Pair)||Length||Width||Height||Air Travel|
|Yes||7.35 lbs.||17.70 lbs.||5.94"||2.56"||4.67"||Yes|
When you think quality Deep Cycle batteries, think of MK Battery. Their premium gel sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position.
- Maintenance Free Water is never added; low liability
- Travel & Ship Easily MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved.
Benefits of an Advanced "Gel/Sealed" Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced gel/sealed batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of mobility batteries. Better still, and contrary to popular belief, MK's performance proven gel/sealed designs:
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
- Are approved for airline and public transportation.
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
- Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
|Individual Weight:||7.35 lbs.|
|Total Weight:||17.70 lbs.|
|Sold in Pairs|
|Safe for travel on planes|
A battery will be replaced with a free equivalent if it fails due to defects in materials or workmanship within thirteen (13) months from date of installation. Proof of date of purchase/installation required for all claims.
This warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions:
- Unauthorized modifications or alternations to the products including the addition of any substance other than water to wet batteries or electrolyte (1.260 specific gravity) to dry batteries.
- Negligence, accident, abuse, misuses including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or abnormal storage of the products.
- Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries. Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products.
- Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences.
- Normal “wear and tear”. MK Battery shall not be liable to purchaser/distributor, or to any other person, either directly or by way of indemnification, for consequential, incidental, special or direct damages, whether the claim for any such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.
This is a Non-Returnable Item
This item can NOT be returned unless Sherman Oaks Medical made an error in the shipment of the product.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.