Motion Composites Helio C2 Ultralight Folding Carbon Fiber Wheelchair
|Seat Width||14" - 22"|
|Seat Depth||14" - 20"|
|Weight Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Chair Weight||9.5 lbs.|
|Quick Release Axles||Yes|
Look closely. From frame to materials to componentry, every detail of the Helio C2 is optimized to help you go farther. We’ve ratcheted up performance and brought down weight so you actually expend less energy to propel the Helio C2. Result? You gain in mobility while reducing the risk of chronic shoulder and joint injuries. The Helio C2’s innovative engineering begins with its symmetrical crossbrace and one-piece side frame. This reduces weight and distributes forces equally throughout the frame for superior energy transfer and propulsion efficiency. And, with a vertical axle plate to shave even more grams and decrease wheel flex, you gain further dividends in energy efficiency. So whether you’re pushing it forward or lifting it into a car trunk, the Helio C2 means more freedom. Like we said, it’s what a folding wheelchair should be.
26% lighter than the competition.
The Helio C2’s outstanding performance and unrivaled lightness has positively changed how people think about wheelchairs. With a transport weight of only 12 lbs. (5.4 kg), the Helio C2 is at least 9 lbs. (4 kg) lighter than any other wheelchair in its category.
The lowest seat-to-floor height.
The innovative frame design lets you achieve a super low 13 1/2” (34.3 cm) seat-to-floor height with a 4” caster on a standard frame. That’s the same frame that can go up to 21 1/4’’ (54cm).
Better design for better mobility.
Even an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber frame can get weighed down without the right components. That’s why every single accessory, bolt and bracket of the Helio C2 is designed with weight reduction in mind. From the Flip-Back Convertible Armrests to the forged aluminum axle plate, lightness is a top priority.
The lightest heavy-duty wheelchair in the world!
350 lbs. (159 kg) maximum weight capacity, up to 22” (55.9 cm) wide.
By using an extra-large carbon fiber weave to reinforce the Helio C2 HD crossbrace, we’ve significantly beefed up the maximum weight capacity while adding minimal weight to the chair.
The Helio C2 HD can handle up to 350 lbs. (159 kg) with only a 6-oz. (176 g) weight increase over the standard Helio C2. Heavy duty without the HEAVY.
Get more mileage out of your energy.
Everybody benefits from an easier to propel wheelchair. The entirely Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace, oval shaped tubes and oversized pivot axles work in concert, while our unique Ultrarigid Folding System maximizes frame rigidity and energy conservation.
- High-Modulus Carbon T700 — The lightest and most rigid material available, also renowned for its vibration dampening properties.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the industry’s most precise rear wheel adjustability. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight, it is the only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
- Anti-Flutter System - Minimize flutter with a simple twist of a screw
|Seat Depth:||14" to 20"|
|Back Height:||9" to 21"|
|Seat Width:||14" to 22"|
|Footrest Angle:||60°, 70°, 90°|
|Front Seat to Floor:||13" to 21 ¼"|
|Back Angle:||70° to 110°|
|Rear Seat to Floor:||12 ½" to 20"|
|Wheel Camber:||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Armrest Height:||8" to 14"|
|Overall Width:||from +7 ½|
|Weight Limit:||265 lbs.
HD Kit: 350 lbs.
|Center of Gravity:||3 ¼" Range|
- Limited Lifetime
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.