Motion Composites Veloce Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
The Veloce is an ultralight chair with a carbon fiber frame that has a hybrid rigid/folding frame design, & provides you with maximum adjustability.
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|14" - 20"||14" - 20"||265 lbs.||11 lbs.||Yes||Lifetime Limited|
The Veloce is the most technologically advanced wheelchair for active users. It redefines what a wheelchair should be by offering unrivaled lightness, rigidity and responsiveness while retaining the all-important benefits of a compact folding system. With a total weight starting at 17.6 lbs. (8.0 kg) and a transport weight of only 11 lbs. (5.1 kg), it feels like a Formula 1 but fits in the trunk of a Mini.
Adjustability without the weight.
The Veloce is completely adjustable for a perfect fit. You can easily adjust front and rear seat-to-floor heights, seat angle and center of gravity. Most of the lightweight options offered with our Helio line of wheelchairs are also compatible with the Veloce for true customization.
Get more mileage out of your energy.
Our engineers have optimized every detail of the Veloce to help you go farther and with greater efficiency. The entirely Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace, oval shaped tubes and oversized pivot axles work in concert, while our unique Ultrarigid Folding System maximizes frame rigidity and responsiveness.
With its spirited Mantis frame, signature triangular tubing and full carbon fiber finish featuring color highlights, the Veloce is truly a feast for the senses. It also comes standard with one-sided forks for added flair.
Carbon fiber : the ultimate sophistication.
We applied the same cutting edge carbon fiber technology used in the aerospace industry and Formula 1 design to create the lightest folding wheelchair on earth. Our T700 high-modulus carbon fiber is unrivaled when it comes to strength and rigidity. This means our frame is not only ultra-light, but also exceptionally strong.
The unique Mantis frame.
Our engineers have created an entirely new type of wheelchair construction, inspired by the rigidity of box frames and the look and lightness of cantilever frames. The result is a closed frame in the back to fit our Ultrarigid Folding System with a minimalist front end. You get a full menu of configuration possibilities, along with outstanding aesthetics.
- Mantis frame - Fusion of a boxed frame in the back for enhanced crossbrace rigidity and cantilever frame in the front for a minimalist look.
- High-Modulus Carbon T700 - The lightest and most rigid material available, also renowned for its vibration dampening properties.
- Rigid Unibody Frame - A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D - Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and a better distribution of forces throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System - Extremely precise tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + - Offers the most precise rear wheel adjustability in the industry. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- V Shaped Stem - Stylized stem that offers more than looks. It provides precise seat-to-floor and angle adjustments of the front wheel.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
|Seat Depth:||14" to 20"|
|Back Height:||9" to 21"|
|Seat Width:||14" to 20"|
|Footrest Angle:||70°, 80°, 90°|
|Front Seat to Floor:||16" to 20"|
|Back Angle:||70° to 110°|
|Rear Seat to Floor:||13.5" to 20"|
|Wheel Camber:||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Armrest Height:||8" to 14"|
|Overall Width:||from +7 ½|
|Weight Limit:||265 lbs.|
|Center of Gravity:||3 ¼" Range|
- Lifetime Limited
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.