Permobil F5 Corpus Front Wheel Power Wheelchair
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Top Speed||7.5 mph|
|Drive Range||16 miles|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
The F5 Corpus features an array of advancements to help increase the stability of the chair for a smooth, comfortable ride, including: a smaller footprint with an improved center of gravity, a more rigid chassis, fully independent oil-dampened suspension and a lower seat-to-floor height. The new three-point tilt and elevator system provides solid stability and performance. The standard 7.5 mph motor package with improved torque allows users to easily navigate obstacles at any speed. Options include: black tires with more aggressive tread patterns, chrome accents and two additional color options.
Fully Independent Suspension
A true fully independent suspension allows the F5 Corpus to absorb everyday terrain and obstacles with minimal translation to the end user. Our updated shocks are fully adjustable with an included 4mm tool all while the user remains in the chair. The ride quality is like nothing you’ve experienced in a power wheelchair before.
14″ Seat Elevator
The new seat elevator utilizes 3 points of contact and shifts the seat rearward as it elevates to maintain an unimaginable level of stability even at full elevation. This allows individuals to get closer to tasks while providing almost twice as much elevation twice as fast.
Lower Seat-to-Floor Height
The lower Seat-to-Floor height on the new F-Series means an improved accessibility to your world.
The Corpus® Seating System.
We retained all of the things that you have come to expect from the legendary Corpus seating system like the arc legrests, the open armrest design and the UniTrack System. Then, we took the Corpus seating system to the next level with advanced features such as: the 14” seat elevator and the A/P tilt function, which allows for optional 10°, 20° and 45° of anterior tilt, while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt. The A/P tilt helps our users with transfers, added reach, and allows them to get closer to a table or workspace.
Enhanced tilt functionality.
With optional 10º, 20º, and 45º anterior tilt, while maintaining 50º posterior tilt.
For information about Seating, Accessories, Customization, Demos, and other options, please feel free to give us a call (Contact Us) to speak with one of our professionally trained staff members. Sherman Oaks Medical can also have an evaluation performed for you by one of our highly experienced Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) who can help make sure you get the exact piece of medical equipment that fits your specific needs.
- Seat height 450 mm
- Seat height with electric seat lift 450–800 mm
- Max. user weight 136 kg
- Seat width 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height 470, 545–670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle – adjustable 120°(manual),150° & 180°(power)
- Armrest height 185–320 mm
- Legrest angle – adjustable 90°–180°
- Range 25–35 km*
- Max. speed 12 km/h
- Turning in corridor 1140 mm
- Obstacle capability 70–100 mm
- Electric tilt adjustment (posterior) 50°
- Electric tilt adjustment (anterior)** 10°/20°/45°
- Crash tested
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.