Pride Jazzy 1450 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Sherman Oaks Medical's Return Policy
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free Batteries
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|Weight 336 lbs.||Weight Capacity 600 lbs||Turning Radius 26.5"||Top Speed 4.5 mph||Drive Range 12 Miles||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Jazzy® 1450 is a front-wheel drive bariatric power base which has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. and durable construction to make it an exceptionally rugged power chair. Its unique design delivers high-performance operation indoors and out.
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Maximum speed up to 4.5 mph
- High-performance, high-efficiency motor package
- Seat dimensions up to 32" by 28"
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4.5 mph|
|Front Wheels||4" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||14" solid|
|Rear Wheels||9" casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Swing Arm|
|High-Back Seating||32"W x 28"D (max. dimensions)|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5" - 22.5"|
|Synergy Seating||32"W x 28"D (max. dimensions)|
|Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||90A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size||12 volt, Group 24 (2 required)|
|Standard Battery Charger||8A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range*||Up to 12 miles|
|Battery Weight||52 lbs. each|
|Base Weight||195 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||51.5 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||24" x 24"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||
Very Heavy Duty (K0826/K0827)
Single Power Very Heavy Duty (K0839)
|Color Options||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited on drive motors
5-year limited warranty on frame;
2-year warranty on electronics;
18-month limited warranty on drive motors
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Main frame
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Fixed-position seat post
13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY (2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY IN CANADA)
For thirteen (13) months [two (2) years in Canada] from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including:
- Charger assembly
Main frame assemblies, including:
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Electrical harnesses
- Anti-tip forks
- Front riggings „
- Bearings and bushings
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Caster forks
- Front rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS plastic shrouds
- „Brake pads
- Motor brushes
- Upholstery and seating
- Tires and tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Pride Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Pride without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owner's manual and those located on your Pride product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Pride's product warranty.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.