Pride Jazzy 600 ES Power Wheelchair
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|240 lbs.||300 lbs.||20.50"||4.00 mph||16.65 Miles||13-month|
Pride Jazzy 600 ES Power Wheelchair
The Jazzy® 600 ES provides excellent performance and outstanding stability. Its compact design and standard Active-Trac® ATX Suspension allow it to excel indoors and out, making it a superb, all-around power chair choice.
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
|Model||Jazzy 600 ES|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Length||35.5"/40.25" (with footplate)|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" solid OMNI-Casters|
|Drive Wheels||14" foam filled|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid OMNI-Casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, mid-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX)|
|High-Back Seating (max. size)||20"W x 20"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21" - 24"|
|Specialty Seating||20"W x 20"D|
|Synergy Seating||20"W x 20"D|
|Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range*||Up to 24.8 miles (300 lbs.), up to 29.5 miles (200 lbs.)|
|Battery Weight||NF-22 at 37 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||124 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||
18" wide - 51.8 lbs.>
20" wide - 54 lbs.
|Standard Seat Size||
18" x 18"-20"
20" x 18"-20"
5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
- 5-year limited on frame;
- 13-month limited on electronics;
- 13-month on drive motors;
- 13-month limited on batteries.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.