Pride Jazzy Air Power Wheelchair
- What's Included
- Sherman Oaks Medical's Return Policy
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free Batteries
- Free Charger
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|225 lbs.||300 lbs.||22.50"||4.00 mph||15.29 Miles||5 Year Limited|
Pride Jazzy Air Power Wheelchair
Even the best mobility chairs can leave users feeling left out
when interacting with friends and family. The chairs sit low, making it
difficult to come face-to-face with someone. In addition, mobility chairs are
typically slower than walking speed, meaning that a person’s companions need to
wait for them or else they will be left behind.
The Jazzy Air Power Chair changes all of this. It represents a new era in mobility chairs for people with mobility issues who want to maintain a social and active lifestyle. No other power chair is as convenient and empowering as the Jazzy Air, and Sherman Oaks Medical Supplies is the best place for residents of Southern California to purchase this breakthrough device.
Among the important new features of the Jazzy Air
- Faster elevation changes. The ride height of the power chair rises 10 inches in only 16 seconds. This makes it easier for users to adjust to their surroundings if they are talking with friends who are standing, looking at art in a museum or other functions where height is important.
- Walking speed. The Jazzy Air reaches a top speed of 3.5 miles per hour when elevated, which is easily within the range of walking speed for most adults. This means that people using the chair can continue to talk and interact with friends as they go out for a walk around their neighborhood.
- Increased stability. Whether the chair is elevated or in a seated position, it’s important that it remains stable at all times. The Jazzy Air accomplishes this with its patented Mid-Wheel 6 Drive Design® and Active Trac® Suspension, which combine to ensure that the chairs wheels remain planted firmly on the ground at all times.
- Modern looks. The Jazzy Air has a sophisticated look that you will love. The chair’s bright LED markers increase safety as well as style. It comes in a wide range of colors and has a comfortable chair, stylish casters and wheels and a footplate design that completes its impressive looks.
These are just a few of the features that make the Jazzy Air such a great choice for people who want to increase their mobility. Sherman Oaks Medical Supplies has the best selection of these chairs available for purchase today. Browse through our site or come to our Los Angeles warehouse to see all of our power chairs and decide which one is right for you.
Pride Jazzy Air Power Wheelchair Features:
- Achieves 10" of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
- Elevate or lower seat height while on the move with the "Air" button or PG VR 2 joystick drive controller
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 mph (elevated) and 4 mph (non-elevated)
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability (indoors and out)
- Integrated seat and foot plate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Angle adjustable footplate with 3 height adjustments
- 22.5" turning radius
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Choice of 16" x 16", 18" x 18" and 20" x 20" contoured high-back reclining sport seat
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrest
- Bright LED marker lights
- 60" lab belt
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
23.4" at the wheels
25.5" with armrests
42.23" with foot rigging
38.6" without foot rigging
Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5mph (elevated position)
2.42" at footplate
1.00" at motor bracket
|Front Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drive Wheels||10" flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||23" - 32.7"|
|Standard Electronics||PG VR2|
(2)12 volt, U-1
(2) 40 Ah
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5 amp, off-board|
Up to 15.29 miles w/ U1 batteries
Up to 18.4 miles w/ 40 Ah batteries
U1 - 24.5 lbs.
40Ah - 32.2 lbs.
225 lbs. w/ U1 batteries
245 lbs. w/ 40 Ah batteries
5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main frame
- Seat post
THIRTEEN-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including:
- Charger Assembly
Main frame assemblies, including:
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Bearings and bushings
- "Electrical Harness
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Plastic components, excluding body
- Front rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes
- Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in the discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Pride Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Pride without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owner's manual and those located on your Pride product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Pride's product warranty.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please fill out and return the product registration card to Pride. This will aid Pride in providing the best possible technical and customer service.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.