Pride Jazzy Elite ES Power Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|Weight 153.5 lbs.||Weight Capacity 300 lbs.||Turning Radius 24.75"||Top Speed 4.0 mph||Drive Range 15 Miles||Warranty 5 Year Limited|
The Jazzy® Elite ES delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style. In-line, front-wheel drive technology gives the Elite ES excellent stability and maneuverability for solid performance indoors and out.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy® Armor® controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
- Basic Jazzy Armor shroud decals
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
|Model||Jazzy Elite ES|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Front Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.5" - 23.5"|
|Specialty Seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|Specialty Seat-to-Floor Range||16.5" - 18.5"|
|Synergy Seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Size||12 volt, U-1 (2 Required)|
|Standard Battery Charger||3A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range*||Up to 15 miles|
|Battery Weight||24.5 lbs. each|
|Base Weight||68.5 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||43 lbs. (comfort high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Standard, Portable (K0822/K0823)|
|Color Options||Jazzy Red or Jazzy Blue|
5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
The following information replaces the warranty currently contained in the product owner's manuals for Jazzy Select, Jazzy Select 6, Jazzy Select 6 Ultra, Jazzy Select Elite, Jazzy Select 14, Jazzy Select Traveller, Jazzy 614, Jazzy 614 HD, and Z-Chair. Please retain this information for your records.
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main frame
- Seat post
THIRTEEN-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including:
- Charger Assembly
Main frame assemblies, including:
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Bearings and bushings
- „Electrical Harness
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Plastic components, excluding body
- Front rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes
- Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in the discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Pride Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Pride without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owner's manual and those located on your Pride product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Pride's product warranty.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please fill out and return the product registration card to Pride. This will aid Pride in providing the best possible technical and customer service.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.