Pride Raptor 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Free Cup Holder
- Free Armrest Saddle Bag
- Free Safety Flag
- Front Basket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Raptor cruises at speeds up to 14 mph and has a regenerative hand brake for enhanced safety.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Heaviest Piece||Warranty|
|Weight 313.6 lbs.||Weight Capacity 400 lbs.||Turning Radius 60"||Top Speed 14.00 mph||Drive Range 31.00 miles||Heaviest Piece 207.6 lbs.||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
Get fast speed and advanced safety features with the Raptor, our fastest scooter to date. This scooter features a sleek and solid design for enhanced stability and boasts speeds up to 14 mph, so you can drive around your community in style! A hand brake with regenerative braking system ensures a gradual slow down when the throttle is released. A full LED lighting package with front and rear lights and directional signals offers full visibility for increased safety and peace of mind. Drive longer and farther with a per charge range up to 31 miles and enjoy a smoother ride over varied terrain with front and rear suspension.
The user-friendly tiller features an easy-to-read LCD console so you can monitor your estimated speed, mileage and battery display. The rear, lockable storage compartment under the seat provides a safe place for your personal items, and is equipped with a seat support rod. With a 400-pound weight capacity, the Raptor is the perfect scooter for anyone and everyone. Feel the wind in your face. Discover the thrill of the Raptor!
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Limited recline, fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
Raptor 3-Wheel Key Features
Regenerative Hand Brake System
Gradually slows down the scooter when the throttle is released.
Full LED Lighting Package
Front and rear LED lights and directional signals offer full visibility.
Easy-to-Read LCD Console
Shows estimated speed, miles driven and battery life.
Rear Under Seat Storage
Lockable compartment with seat support rod stores your personal items.
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||14 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3.5" at center of frame|
|Seating3||High back 20w x 18d (100° Limited Recline)|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||208 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||75 (AH)|
|Per Charge Range1,2
|19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
|Battery Charger||8 amp|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||(unit does not disassemble)|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind
Your Pride product has undergone through product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by American Night Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America(ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests.
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests.
- Overall Product Performance Verification.
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance.
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing.
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environment Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronics Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.