Solara 3G Tilt-in-Space Manual Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 34.5 lbs.||Weight Capacity 300-400 lbs.||Seat Width 14" - 24"||Seat Depth 14" - 22"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Invacare Solara 3G tilt-in-space wheelchair offers more adjustability, better serviceability, increased configurability, and is easier to tilt as compared to the previous generation Solara. The Solara 3G is constructed using 30% less fasteners, offers new accessories, and includes cable-free foot tilt option.
Seat sizes available from 12" up to 24" and heavy-duty option increases weight capacity from standard 300-lbs to 400-lbs. for additional seating requirements.
The Solara 3G offers caster and rear wheel options so the chair can be configured with rear wheels all the way up to 24". This provides the option for users to propel themselves with handrims if required. Smaller 12" rear wheels are available for standard models that will always be pushed from behind. Rear wheels are also available in 16", 18" 20" and 22" diameters so any size patient can be appropriately equipped.
Available with Personal Back systems, headrest support, and aluminum seat pans for accommodating the seat cushion of your choice.
- Center-of-Gravity adjustment, which is available on the Solara 3G wheelchair, has three settings: front, mid and rear and helps to improve tilting. The front setting, for example, accommodates a chair with more weight distributed to the front casters while the mid setting is best for mildly uneven weight distribution.
- Back Angle adjustment has been relocated from under the seat rail to behind the back cane. With 30 degrees of adjustment in five-degree increments, it is now easier to fit aftermarket seating systems
- Seat-to-floor heights are more configurable and are available in a variety of lower heights.
- Contracture footrest system offers greater strength and adjustability.
- With less exclusions and no lock pins, the upgraded transport tie down system offers more configuration possibilities and is even easier to use.
- The refreshed seat pan system is easily converted from flush mount to drop mount, or vice versa, by utilizing the same hardware. New hardware is not needed.
|Overall Width:||Seat width + 8.25" (12" wheels)
Seat width + 9.25" (18-24" wheels)
|Seat Width:||12" - 24"
|Seat Depth:||12" - 22"
|Back Height:||17" - 20", 20", 24"
|Back Angle:||0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 degrees
|Seat To Floor Height:||12.5" - 19"
|Caster Options:||4", 5", 6", 8"
|Wheels:||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"
|Arm Style:||T-arms, 2-point fixed height, 2-point adjustable height
|Tilt in Space:||55 degrees +/- 5 degrees
|Optional Recline Back:||Recline angle 0 to 165 degrees
|Heavy Duty Package:||400 lbs
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lbs
|Product Weight:||34.50 lbs (Base chair without accessories)
|Warranty:||Limited lifetime on frame and crossbraces|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.