Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp
Ramp sizes: 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, and 10ft.
- Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp Instructions
- Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp Product Brochure
- Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp Lifetime Warranty
- Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp Technical Specifications
|Length||60" - 120"|
|Max Height||10" - 20"|
|Weight||32 lbs. - 60 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.|
The SUITCASE® TRIFOLD® AS Ramp has a unique 3-fold design that allows for ultimate portability when longer ramp lengths are needed. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as one unit, or can be quickly separated into two individual sections. Offered in sizes ranging from 5 to 10 feet in length and is ideal for raised landings, steps, or larger vehicles. Made from aircraft-quality aluminum, this ramp features an applied, slip-resistant surface and self-adjusting bottom transition plates for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Explore the options, specifications, and features of the SUITCASE Trifold AS Ramp to see if it meets your needs for accessibility.
Ramp sizes: 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, and 10ft.
- Trifold Design:
The unique 3-fold design of the SUITCASE Trifold AS Ramp makes it easy to set up and transport from place to place. This portable ramp can separate into two easy-to-carry sections for easier transport and reduced handling weight.
- Slip-resistant Ramp Surface:
The SUITCASE Trifold AS Ramp offers an applied slip-resistant texture that allows mobility devices to retain traction in all weather conditions.
- Patented Hinge:
Features interlocking brackets to provide smoother operation and reduced pinch points.
- Self-adjusting Bottom Transition Plates:
Independently adjust for easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty.
|Made of Aluminum||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Built-in Carrying Handle||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Usable Size (L x W)||5’ x 29.5”||6’ x 29.5”||7’ x 29.5”||8’ x 29.5”||10’ x 29.5”|
|Folding Size (L x W x H)||30.75" x 15" x 11.5"||36.75" x 15" x 11.5"||42.75" x 15" x 11.5"||48.75" x 15" x 11.5"||60.75" x 15" x 11.5"|
|Weight||16 lbs. ea. (2 sections)||19 lbs. ea. (2 sections)||22 lbs. ea. (2 sections)||25 lbs. ea. (2 sections)||30 lbs. ea. (2 sections)|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|For Wheelchairs & Scooters||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Usage Guidelines||Curbs 1-2 Steps Some Minivans||1-3 Steps Some Minivans Some SUVs||1-3 Steps Some Minivans SUVs||2-3 Steps Some Minivans SUVs||2-4 Steps Some Minivans SUVs|
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.