TiLite TR Rigid Titanium Wheelchair
The TiLite TR is the lightest weighing titanium rigid frame available, with a modern swept-in dual-tube frame design.
- TiLite TR Titanium Wheelchair Product Brochure
- TiLite TR Titanium Wheelchair Owners Manual
- TiLite TR Titanium Wheelchair Order Form
- TiLite TR Titanium Wheelchair Warranty
|Seat Width||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth||12" - 20"|
|Weight Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Chair Weight||9.3 lbs.|
|Quick Release Axles||Yes|
The sweeping curves of the titanium dual-tube frame are the perfect fusion of striking design and driven performance. Lighter, more efficient, and more elegant than any chair anywhere. As our flagship rigid chair, the TR is simply the best of the best.
Rigid frame chairs are the lightest and highest performing chairs because they are constructed from the fewest possible components and have the fewest moving parts.
Swept-in Dual Tube Frame
Imagine no wasted energy and fewer strokes throughout the day. Then introduce your imagination to the superior rigidity and optimal energy transfer of the swept-in dual-tube frame of the TR. Want more? Then add ease of transport to rival that of any mono-tube frame.
The difference between a TiFit chair and all other chairs is that a TiFit chair is a wheeled prosthetic: Every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. You will feel the difference in everything you do.
Titanium absorbs vibration, won’t break, and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on Earth. That is why TiLite builds our highest performing wheelchairs from seamless, aerospace-grade titanium. If you want strength, durability, and a smooth roll, you want a titanium ride.
Swept-In Dual-Tube Frame
- The flowing lines of dual-tube geometry stiffens the wheelchair, transferring more of your push stroke directly to the ground.
- No wasted energy means fewer strokes throughout the day.
- Sweeping curve of the lower frame tube creates a unique look as the lower frame blends in and fades away.
Swept Caster Arm with bullet caster housing reduces weight and adds yet more style.
Zero Play Camber Plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
TiShaft Back Release Bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.backrest easy from any angle.
|Frame Options||Black Edition
Power Adaptable Frame
|Transport Weight||9.3 lb.|
|Seat Width||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth||12" - 20"|
|Front Seat Height||15" - 21"|
|Rear Seat Height||12.5" - 21"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°, or 12°|
|Front Frame Angle||60°, 65°, 70°, 75°, 80°, 85°, or 90°|
|Footrest Width Options||Standard Taper
|Seat Back Type (Folding)||Folding Seat Back
Adj. Height 8.5" - 21"
Adj. Angle 80° - 101°
|Seat Back Type (Fixed)||Fixed Seat Back
Fixed Height 5" - 20"
Fixed Angle 80° - 101°
|Center of Gravity Adjustment||5"|
|Weight Limit||265 lb.|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Frame
One Year on TiLite Components
- Lifetime Limited
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.