Transitions Angled Entry Mat
Height sizes: 1½” and 2½”
- Transitions Angled Entry Mat Instructions
- Transitions Angled Entry Mat Lifetime Warranty
- Transitions Angled Entry Mat Product Brochure
- Transitions Angled Entry Mat Technical Specifications
|Length||14" - 25"|
|Max Height||1.5" 2.5"|
|Weight||14 lbs. - 31 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||850 lbs.|
The TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat accommodates doorways, raised landings, and floor offsets to provide a smooth transition. This durable mat is ideal for high-traffic areas and will not buckle under heavy loads. Made from 100% recycled rubber, a naturally slip-resistant material, the mat provides a superior grip for added traction. The Angled Entry Mat is available in three colors: Black, Grey, and Brown.
- Made with 100% Recycled Rubber:
This mat is eco-friendly and can be used safely on nearly any surface. This durable mat can withstand harsh weather conditions and indoor/outdoor high-traffic use.
- Beveled Edges:
Allows cross-traffic access and provides an attractive, finished look.
- Custom Fit:
Available in 1½” and 2½” heights. Features integrated size guides for simple and accurate trimming to ensure an optimal fit. Anchoring hardware is also included.
- Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty.
|TAEM 1.5||TAEM 2.5|
|Made of 100% Recycled Rubber||Yes||Yes|
|Usable Size (L x W x H)||14" x 36" x 1.5"||25" x 36" x 2.5"|
|Overall Size (L x W x H)||14" x 40" x 1.5"||25" x 43" x 2.5"|
|Weight**||14 lbs.||31 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||850 lbs.||850 lbs.|
|For Wheelchairs and Scooters||Yes||Yes|
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.