Transitions Angled Entry Plate
Available in 8, 10, and 12-inch lengths.
- Transitions Angled Entry Plate Instructions
- Transitions Angled Entry Plate Product Brochure
- Transitions Angled Entry Plate Lifetime Warranty
- Transitions Angled Entry Plate Technical Specifications
|Length||8" - 12"|
|Max Height||1.3" - 2"|
|Weight||3.5 lbs. - 5 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs.|
The TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Plate is a portable stand-alone threshold plate with a slip-resistant applied surface for superior traction. This single-piece, formed aluminum plate helps to eliminate trip hazards and accommodates most mobility devices. The Angled Entry Plate is available in 8, 10, and 12-inch lengths. Browse through the tabs below to learn more.
- Quick and Easy Setup:
The Angled Entry Plate installs in minutes. The simple 1-piece design means no assembly or moveable parts; just set the plate in the desired position, and it’s ready to use.
- Slip-resistant Surface:
Features a superior applied tread for high traction.
- High-strength Aluminum:
Formed from high-strength aluminum which will not rust or corrode over time.
- Pre-drilled Slots:
Holes are pre-drilled for anchoring. Hardware included.
- Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty.
|TAEP 08||TAEP 10||TAEP 12|
|Overall dimensions (L x W)||8" x 32"||10" x 32"||12" x 32"|
|Height (Plate only)||0.695"||0.695"||0.695"|
|Usable height||Up to 1.312"||Up to 1.625"||Up to 2"|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.|
|Weight||3.5 lbs.||4.25 lbs.||5 lbs.|
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.