Transitions Modular Entry Ramp
Available in 1", 1.5", 2", 3", 4", 5", and 6" heights.
- Transitions Modular Entry Ramp Instructions
- Transitions Modular Entry Ramp Product Brochure
- Transitions Modular Entry Ramp Lifetime Warranty
- Transitions Modular Entry Ramp Technical Specifications
|Length||6.5" - 32.75"|
|Max Height||1.25" - 6.25"|
|Weight||3 lbs. - 20 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs.|
The TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp is perfect for doorways to create a smooth, sturdy, and seam-free surface for wheelchair, scooter, walker, and cane users. It is made with high-strength aluminum that will never rust or corrode and has an extruded slip-resistant surface for superior traction. Ideal for doorways, sliding glass doors, and raised landings. It is lightweight and easily transported from one place to the next for added convenience. Browse through the tabs below to learn more.
- Made of Aluminum:
Made from high-strength aluminum that will not rust or corrode and can support up to 700 pounds.
- Slip-resistant Surface:
Features a safe, extruded slip-resistant surface for superior traction.
- Adjustable Flap:
This pivoting flap attaches to the top of the ramp to provide ¼” of additional adjustability.
- Modular Design:
Easily add or remove interchangeable extensions as needed to accommodate your threshold. Available in 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 inch heights. See specifications tab for accommodating height ranges when using the Adjustable Flap.
- Pre-drilled Slots:
Holes are pre-drilled in the foot section and Adjustable Flap for anchoring. Hardware included.
- Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty.
|Made of aluminum||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Usable size ( L x W x H )||6.5" x 34" x 1"||9.5" x 34" x 1.5"||12" x 34" x 2"||17" x 34" x 3"||22.25" x 34" x 4"||27.5" x 34" x 5"||32.75" x 34" x 6"|
|Usable height range *||.75" - 1.25"||1.25" - 1.75"||1.75" - 2.25"||2.75" - 3.25"||3.75" - 4.25"||4.75" - 5.25"||5.75" - 6.25"|
|Weight **||3 lbs.||5 lbs.||5.5 lbs.||8 lbs.||11 lbs.||15 lbs.||20 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.|
|For wheelchairs & scooters||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.