Tridien Medical Reactive Air Pro Alternating Pressure Mattress
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 4-way Stretch Cover
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
The ReactiveAir® is a non-powered mattress with a network of foam-filled air cells that self-adjusts to the patient’s weight or position providing uninterrupted therapy.
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
Our ReactiveAir® line of powered and non-powered mattresses offer self-adjusting dynamic therapy. ReactiveAir® adjusts to conform to the specific weight, shape and contour of each patient, while the powered ReactiveAir® Pro additionally provides alternating pressure therapy.
The ReactiveAir® is a non-powered mattress with a network of foam-filled air cells that self-adjusts to the patient’s weight or position providing uninterrupted therapy. The mattress can be ordered with integrated raised side bolsters to assist in maintaining the patient in a centered, protected position.
ReactiveAir® Pro transforms the non-powered ReactiveAir® mattress into a powered system. Attaching the lightweight controller to the ReactiveAir® mattress, provides the enhanced benefit of alternating pressure therapy. The result is a dual functioning system that delivers continuous self-adjusting and alternating pressure therapies in one product.
- Eight horizontal foam-filled air cells offer self-adjusting support from the head to the lower legs
- Dual-layered, 5-zone convoluted foam topper improves patient comfort and pressure redistribution
- Uniquely-designed heel zone reduces pressures in critical heel section
- Firm perimeter assists in keeping the patient centered, provides side-of-bed seating support, and facilitates ingress/egress
- Articulation slots allow mattress to bend with bed frame
- Replaceable 4-way stretch cover is moisture vapor permeable and fluid proof
- Transport handles
- Non-powered bariatric models available in select sizes
- Standard dimensions: 36”x80”x7” with additional sizes available
- Controller for ReactiveAir® Pro adds alternating pressure therapy
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||80" x 36" x 7"
84" x 36" x 7"
|Input Voltage||110-120 VAC, 60 Hz
0.05A/ 10W Max
|Dimensions||1" x 8.5" x 3.5"|
|Mattress Core||5 years|
|Mattress Cover||1 years|
|ReactiveAir® Pro Controller||1 years|
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.