Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator
The Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator is a revolutionary walker available in three seat heights to fit almost any user. It features a compact folding system which makes it easy to fit in the car or store at home.
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
The freedom to go where you want, and be as active as you once were! Escape is available in 3 seat heights to fit almost any user, and has a compact folding system that is easy to fold with a simple lift of the release handle. This design makes it easier to lift into the trunk of a car but as an added benefit it also stands when folded for easy storage when not in use. Escape features a large padded seat for added comfort, and the easiest to apply handbrakes available on any walker.
- Light weight aluminum construction
- Easy to fold. Stands independently when folded
- Folds compactly for storage
- Large padded seat for added comfort
- Adjustable padded backrest
- Folding shopping bag
- Easy to apply brakes
- No brake cables to catch on objects
- Anatomical handles
- Easy to adjust handle height
- Large handle height range
- Curb climber can be used on both sides
- Easy to navigate with large 8” wheels
|Handle Height Range||28 - 35.5"||29 - 37"||32 - 40"|
|Distance between handles||18"||18"||18"|
|Distance between wheels||19"||19"||19"|
|Seat Size||18.5 x 9.5"||18.5 x 9.5"||18.5 x 9.5"|
|Weight Capacity of rollator||250Ibs||250Ibs||250Ibs|
|Weight capacity of basket||11Ibs||11Ibs||11Ibs|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.