BARTRAP Bariatric Floor Stand with Trapeze
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Overall Height||Safe Working Load|
|Overall Height 73"||Safe Working Load 650 lbs.|
Invacare's BARTRAP Bariatric Trapeze is designed to safely assist individuals weighing up to 650 pounds in changing positions while in bed and aid in transferring in and out of bed. In addition to providing maximum support and comfort, this innovative, lightweight, tool-free design makes delivery and assembly simple. With its ease of operation and delivery, the Invacare Bariatric Trapeze offers comfort to both clients and providers alike.
- Three locking overhead boom angle positions for comfortable, secure use
- Tool-less design simplifies assembly
- Four-piece sub-assembly significantly reduces setup time
- Lightweight design for easy delivery
- Free-standing structure permits use with Bariatric, Homecare or non-medical bed
|Base:||50.5" (L) x 40" (W)|
|Product Weight:||72 lb.|
|Shipping Product Weight:||80 lb.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||Safe Working Load: 650 lb.|
Limited 3 Year Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.