Comfort Company M2 Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- M2 Cushion Brochure
|Weight Varies by Size||Weight Capacity 200-400 lbs||Thickness 3.75", 4.25"||Warranty N/A|
The M2 Wedge cushion controls forward leaning by adding slight anterior height.
The pressure-relieving Quadra3D gel pack reduces shear forces and heat build-up. Includes four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface.
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanter.
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment.
- Coccyx relief cutout eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment.
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D® Gel pack.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Pressure Injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone.
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options. Latex free.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.