Comfort Company M2 Cushion
- M2 Cushion Brochure
|Varies by Size||200-400 lbs||3.75", 4.25"||N/A|
The M2 Wedge cushion controls forward leaning by adding slight anterior height.
The pressure-relieving Quadra3D gel pack reduces shear forces and heat build-up. Includes four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface.
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanter.
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment.
- Coccyx relief cutout eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment.
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D® Gel pack.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Pressure Injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone.
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options. Latex free.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.