Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator w/ Single Battery
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- Free 6 Month Supply of Nasal Cannulas!
- No Sales Tax!
- 3 Year Warranty
The Inogen One G2 is the most ideal choice for patients using pulse flow settings up to 6 liters per minute. Weighing at only 7.25 lbs with a single battery, this machine is perfect for many oxygen users!
|Weight||Liters Per Minute||Sound Level||Length||Width||Height||Warranty|
|7.25 lbs||1-6 LPM||38 dB||10.7"||3.9"||9.5"||3 Year Limited|
Inogen One Concentrators are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and during sleep. Compared with other major selling Portable Oxygen Concentrators, the Inogen One G2 Concentrator has one of the lightest weights on the market, even beating the Invacare XPO2 by .05 pounds. The Inogen One G2 also has an incredibly competitive and cost-effective price. In comparing sizes, this oxygen generator is the second smallest oxygen machine. Comparing sound emissions, the G2 emits the lowest decibels at only 38. The AC power supply is auto sensing to allow worldwide use. The G2 Oxygen Concentrator is authorized by the FAA for commercial airline travel, making the G2 a true Travel Oxygen Concentrator. The Inogen G2 Oxygen Concentrator provides greater independence than any other concentrator currently on the market.
Inogen One G2 Night Oxygen Delivery Capability
- The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator oxygenates patients during rest, exertion, and sleep.
- Highly flexible to changing environments, the G2 meters oxygen delivery to promote increased oxygen delivery during sleep for most patients.
- As breathing rate slows, the Inogen G2 increases each bolus dose.
- The G2 Concentrator detects even shallow mouth breaths at night and triggers a bolus dose based on a fixed minute volume.
- 5 clinical studies published in peer reviewed journals validate efficacy.
- Inogen has completed and published more clinical data surrounding the Inogen One than any other available oxygen therapy product.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Optional Accessories & Replacement Parts
- 24 Cell Lithium Ion Battery - extends mobility time up to 8 hours.
- External Battery Charger with Power Supply - recharges extra batteries.
- Automotive Power Adapter - provides power while operating or riding in automobiles. Also recharges internal battery in-route.
- Inogen One G2 Carry Bag - replacement custom designed shoulder bag with adjustable straps and two large pockets for accessories.
- Inogen One G2 Mobile Cart - replacement lightweight cart on wheels with telescoping handle.
- Particle Filter - replacement air filter for the Inogen One G2.
The Inogen One carries a 3 year limited warranty*. Designed to be a stationary and portable device, the Inogen One was engineered to withstand a variety of operating conditions and to provide worry-free operation.
Easy to Use: The Inogen One is an easy-to-use device that may reduce the amount of time spent with each patient per visit and reduce the phone support associated with current, complicated equipment. No cylinders, no base stations, no more antiquated equipment.
Simplified Travel: The Inogen One is designed to be a single solution. Patients who are active and want to travel should need less support in coordinating travel and may reduce the need for providers to supply equipment in multiple locations.
Airline Travel: The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator is approved by the FAA for airline travel.
One Device - Many Uses: As an independent device or an all-in-one stationary and portable device, the Inogen One is designed to be one device to fulfill most patient needs.
Reduce Deliveries: Many patients will use the Inogen One to replace liquid and compressed oxygen devices; this may reduce the hassle commonly associated with delivering home oxygen, including delivering liquid oxygen, delivering cylinder refills, warehousing cylinders, and making unscheduled trips to patients' homes.
Minimize Travel Coordination: The Inogen One is engineered to ease the burden and expense of travel coordination on providers because it is so simple to use and transport, patients can arrange their own travel.
Reduce Maintenance Costs: The Inogen One is designed to operate for years with minimal maintenance.
Quiet: One of the quietest oxygen devices available, most people don't notice that the Inogen One is on.
Compact: Small and lightweight, the Inogen One is easy to transport and unobtrusive in the home or on the go.
Energy Efficient: The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb.
Easy Operation: The Inogen One is easy to use, which can make it easier for patients to comply with their doctor's instructions, creating greater independence and less stress.
Conserver Technology: Inogen's patented conserver technology provides state of the art breath detection. This innovation enables oxygen delivery in response to breathing signals with unprecedented sensitivity.
Available in our Los Angeles, CA Showroom.
Showroom: Sherman Oaks, CA
|Dimensions||10.7" x 3.9" x 9.5"|
|Oxygen Flow||Intelligent Delivery Technology
Six flow settings from 1-6
|Power Sensing||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane
|Battery||Duration (single battery): up to 5 hours
Duration (double battery): up to 10 hours
|Noise Level||38 Decibels|
|Warranty||Concentrator: 3 Years
Accessories: 1 Year
|Use||Designed for stationary, portable, and travel|
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.