Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator
Pictures May Show Upgrades
Features Invacare SensO2 oxygen monitor designed to reduce unscheduled maintenance.
|Weight||Liters Per Minute||Sound Level||Length||Width||Height||Warranty|
|Weight 43 lbs.||Liters Per Minute 5 LPM||Sound Level 43 dB||Length 11.50"||Width 13.00"||Height 23.00"||Warranty 3 Year Limited|
The robust design on the 5-liter Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator includes an Invacare HomeFill system port for inventory flexibility and a user-accessible reset button to minimize emergency service calls.
- User-friendly design with easy-to-see and understand control panel
- Easy access to humidifier bottle and filter
- Low noise level allows for use during sleep
- Convenient top handle makes it easy to move
- Three separate filters assure oxygen purity
|Product Type||Oxygen Concentrators|
|Dimensions||23"H x 13"W x 11.5"D|
|Oxygen Flow||5 LPM|
|Oxygen Altitude||6,000 ft. w/HomeFill System, 8,000 ft.|
|Flow Range||0.5-5 LPM|
|Maximum Outlet Pressure||5 +/- 0.5 PSI|
|Relief Mechanism||35 PSI +/- 3.5 PSI|
|Concentration Levels||95.6%-87% At All Flow Rates|
|Filters||Cabinet, Compressor Inlet, Outlet HEPA|
|Electrical||120 VAC +/- 10% @ 60 Hz|
|Rated Current Input||3.0 A|
|Power Consumption||325 W @ 3 LPM|
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.