Invacare Tracer SX5 Standard Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- TRSX5 Invacare Manual
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 34 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Seat Width 16" - 22"||Seat Depth 18"||Warranty 5-Year Limited|
The Invacare Tracer SX5 Manual Wheelchair has a lightweight frame, weighing less than 36 pounds, which makes this chair perfect for rental, long or short-term use. The Tracer SX5 Lightweight Wheelchair's combination of design and technology make it an industry champ.
- 14 Gauge Crossbraces add Strength and Durability.
- Urethane Rear Tires, Mounted on a "No Flex" Wheel, offer Superior Performance
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Sealed Precision Bearings.
- Heavy Duty Inner Liners Keep Seats and Backs from Stretching.
|Seat Widths:||16", 18", 20"|
|Wheel-to-Wheel Widths:||24.5", 26.5", 28.5"|
|Seat-to-Floor Heights:||Adult (19 1/2")|
|Front Riggings:||Swingaway Footrest, Swingaway Elevating Legrest, Articulating Elevating Legrest|
|Arm Styles:||Desk Length Fixed Height Flip-Back 10"|
|Product Weight:||34 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 - 300 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on Frame and Crossbars|
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.