Karman XO-505 Standing Wheelchair w/ Multiple Power Functions
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|Weight 319 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Turning Radius 25"||Top Speed 5 mph||Drive Range 25 Miles||Warranty 1 Year Limited|
Karman Healthcare presents the ultimate standing device for your mobility needs. This stand up wheelchair is not your typical standing chair, it is the complete package when it comes to power chairs. It has a brand new frame design that is clean and easy to maneuver.
Comes with state of the art LCD display that allows you full control of all the features included. This chair was built tough, it has enough power and torque to navigate the roughest outdoor terrains you may encounter.
This chair is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, the mid wheel drive allows the chair to have an improved center of gravity, while the front and rear wheels create the perfect balance for the user while engaging on changing surfaces.
When it comes to standing devices, this chair is at the top of the food chain. It comes standard with a mid wheel drive, full sit to stand power function, power reclining and elevating legrest, a full control display, ergonomic leg rest support cushion, extendable arm support, full support harness, and a new power hydraulic system.
Karman XO-505 Features
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Full control LCD display
- Full leg rest support cushion
- Extendable arm/hand support bars on both sides
- H-style Chest harness
- Dual front LED headlights (Luxury Model)
- Rear dual headlights w/ flashing feature (Luxury Model)
- New powered hydraulic system
- Full size frontal food tray (Optional)
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Joystick For Drive & Stand
- USB support for mobile devices (optional)
- Rear caster wheels
- Power Reclining Feature
- Power Tilting Feature
- Mid wheel drive
- Full sit to stand power function
XO-505 - Standing Wheelchair
|XO-505 – Standing Wheelchair||UPC#|
For information about Seating, Accessories, Customization, Demos, and other options, please feel free to give us a call (Contact Us) to speak with one of our professionally trained staff members. Sherman Oaks Medical can also have an evaluation performed for you by one of our highly experienced Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) who can help make sure you get the exact piece of medical equipment that fits your specific needs.
|Seat Width||18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||18/19/20 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8.5 inch.|
|Seat Height||23 inch.|
|Back Height||25 inch.|
|Overall Height||56.5 inch. w/ Headrest (46.6 inch without Headrest)|
|Overall Width||28 inch.|
|Overall Length||45 inch.|
|Overall Weight||298 lbs.|
|Turning Radius||25 degrees|
|Ground Clearance||2 inch.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||48″ L x 40″ H x 52″ W|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.