Tired of constantly being in a sitting position in your wheelchair? We’ve got good news for you! Our Standing wheelchairs can give you back your mobility and freedom to move around more efficiently and safely. Using a Standing Wheelchair has many benefits. It can help you achieve more independence, increase your functionality and self-esteem, and allow you to engage more with your environment and social life. Standing Wheelchairs will greatly improve your wellbeing and quality of life.
ATP Evaluation Required
Benefits of Using Standing Wheelchairs
- Helps you breathe easier by reducing pressure on internal organs and allows for an increase in lung volume.
- Improves circulations and prevents deep vein thrombosis.
- Prevents edema.
- Stretches the lower extremities, thus preventing the possibility of contractures, in which joints become stiff and painful.
- Reduces pressure on the sacrum, thus reducing pressure injuries.
- Activates bowel movement to prevent constipation.