Tired of constantly being in a sitting position in your wheelchair? We’ve got good news for you! Our Standing wheelchairs can give you back your mobility and freedom to move around more efficiently and safely. Using a Standing Wheelchair has many benefits. It can help you achieve more independence, increase your functionality and self-esteem, and allow you to engage more with your environment and social life. Standing Wheelchairs will greatly improve your wellbeing and quality of life.
Benefits of Using Standing Wheelchairs
- Helps you breathe easier by reducing pressure on internal organs and allows for an increase in lung volume.
- Improves circulations and prevents deep vein thrombosis.
- Prevents edema.
- Stretches the lower extremities, thus preventing the possibility of contractures, in which joints become stiff and painful.
- Reduces pressure on the sacrum, thus reducing pressure injuries.
- Activates bowel movement to prevent constipation.