LEVO C3 Standing Power Wheelchair
- Levo C3 Standing Wheelchair Owners Manual.pdf
- Levo C3 Standing Wheelchair Product Brochure.pdf
- Levo C3 Standing Wheelchair Order Form.pdf
|Weight Capacity||310 lbs.|
|Top Speed||3.7/ 5 /6.2 mph|
|Drive Range||15.5 miles|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
Power Function Available: Tilt & Power Stand Up Mechanism.
Levo C3 standing power wheelchair is compact, agile, easy to handle and extremely powerful four-wheel drive wheelchair. C3 power wheelchair is perfect for active people on the move. The Levo C3 wheelchair's drive system turns a maneuverable mid-wheel base into a powerful, climbing 4 wheel drive action base. The Levo C3 wheelchair is ideal for classroom, work or home.
Levo C3 gives the client a tight turning radius and agile maneuverability of a mid-wheel base and at the same time incorporates a new generation advancement in the famous Levo low shearing standing systems. Incredibly smooth transition to standing including the automatic wheel base adjustment. Now you have a front wheel drive base for unparalleled driving stability and response in the standing position.
- Easy adjustment to individual body measurements
- Low seat height for transfer and driving under tables
- Numerous health benefits due to more frequent standing
- Engineered chairs and biomechanics in all seating and standing positions
- Automatic lengthening/matching the extension of the back and legs during transition to standing and seating
- Crawls over curbs up to 4"
- Climbs ramps easily up to 15°/33%
- Solid, secure and safe brake action
- Off road/rough surface traction capability
- Multiple programming options for maximum choice
- 4WD: four powered wheels for superior traction and agility
- User weight up to 310 lbs.
- Seat width 12.6" up to 20.5"
- User-friendly, simple handling
- Maximum safety in all positions
- Small dimension, compact transport volume
- Colors - 4 standard colors (blue, red, yellow, black)
- Easy accessibility for maintenance and service updates
- Compact maneuverability for tight spaces (turning circle 43")
- High battery capacity: range up to 15.5 mi, optional up to 21.7 mi
- Individually and manually adjustable for upper and lower leg, foot position and back angle
- resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
- please call us for product customization as per your requirements
For information about Seating, Accessories, Customization, Demos, and other options, please feel free to give us a call (Contact Us) to speak with one of our professionally trained staff members. Sherman Oaks Medical can also have an evaluation performed for you by one of our highly experienced Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) who can help make sure you get the exact piece of medical equipment that fits your specific needs.
|Levo C3 Standing power wheelchair|
|Seat width (SW)||12.6" / 14.2" / 15.7" / 17.3" / 18.9" / 20.5"|
|Total width (W)||24.8"|
|Total length (L)||41.3"|
|Total height (incl. V-Trak 16.1") (H)||39.4"|
|Seat height (w/o seat cushion)||18.1"|
|Seat plate depth||13.8" - 24.8"|
|Arm rest height||5.9" - 14.1"|
|Speed||3.7/ 5 /6.2 mph|
|Range (with 55Ah Batteries)||15.5 miles|
|Manageable gradient||15° (33%)|
|Max. curb height||4"|
|Max. chair weight||407 lbs.|
|Max. user weight||310 lbs.|
|Transport volume max.||37.8" x 24.8" x 27.1"|
|Discrepancies in the measurements may arise due to wheelchair modifications|
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.