Mirage Kidsta Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- What's Included
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free In-Store Fitting
- Mask Cushion
- Mask Headgear
- No Sales Tax
- 90-Day Limited Warranty
The Mirage Kidsta is designed for children 7 years and older that suffer from sleep-disordered breathing.
The ReMed Mirage Kidsta Pediatric CPAP Mask and Headgear is the reassuring mask of choice for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in children, including forms of sleep apnea. The ResMed Mirage Kidsta is designed specifically for children age seven years and older, providing the comfort and reliability known to ResMed masks in pediatric mask form.
The first FDA cleared system in the United States for treating pediatric patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) or respiratory insufficiency. Combines the comfort and performance of Mirage cushion technology with child-friendly features.
ResMed's Kidsta Nasal Mask is manufactured with Mirage dual-wall cushion technology, thus achieving a better seal. This mask combines performance and comfort, with a non-restricting view.
- Open design offers a clear field of vision to help children adjust to their CPAP therapy.
- Dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on small noses.
- Convenient set & forget headgear minimizes the need for continuous adjustment.
- Unique instruction booklet featuring ResMed's mask mascot, Oko, to support the parent and child during CPAP therapy.
- Replacement cushions available for extended life.
- Recommended for children and adolescents.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
*See Fitting Guide and Template in Attachments for Sizing
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
This is a Non-Returnable Item
This item can NOT be returned unless Sherman Oaks Medical made an error in the shipment of the product.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.