Pride Jazzy Sport 2 Power Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|Weight 167.5 lbs.||Weight Capacity 300 lbs.||Turning Radius 24.75"||Top Speed 4.0 mph||Drive Range 12.9 miles||Warranty 5 Year Limited|
The Jazzy® Sport 2 delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style. In-line, front-wheel drive technology gives the Jazzy Sport 2 stability and maneuverability for solid performance indoors and out.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC3 controller
- Easy access to batteries from rear
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy® Armor® includes shroud and controller guards to protect from daily wear and tear
|Model||Jazzy Sport 2|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Front Wheels||3" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
(electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
|Standard Electronics||40 amp, PG GC 3 controller|
|Battery Size||12 volt, U-1 (2 required)|
|Per-Charge Range*||Up to 12.89 miles|
|Battery Weight||24.5 lbs. each|
|Base Weight||68.5 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||50 lbs. (comfort, high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18"-20"|
|Color Options||Jazzy Red or Jazzy Blue|
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
- 5-year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.