Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- Free 3 Month Supply of Nasal Cannulas!
- No Sales Tax!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Respironics Millennium 10 Oxygen Concentrator delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen. It's simple design is the only one like it in the market.
|Weight||Liters Per Minute||Sound Level||Length||Width||Height||Warranty|
|Weight 53 lbs||Liters Per Minute 1-10 LPM||Sound Level 50 dB||Length 13"||Width 19"||Height 27"||Warranty 1 Year Limited|
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen reducing the delivery costs associated with 5 LPM-and-above oxygen patients. The Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher liter flow and has fewer parts than any other concentrator on the market. Fewer parts, combined with greater reliability, help you to reduce expenditure on accessories and unnecessary inventory. The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable oxygen machine available.
- Maintenance free SMCT “sure cycle” valve, designed specifically for the Millennium
- Optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI®) ultrasonically measures the oxygen output as a purity indication
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electronic wires and tubing – double fault against electric shock
- Integrated Sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life
- Twin Head Compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds)
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage
|Flow Rate||10 LPM in 1 liter increments|
|Electrical Requirements||120V/60Hz (±10%)|
|Oxygen Percentage Indicator||Green Light greater than 82%|
|Yellow Light between 70-82%|
|Red Light less than 70%|
|Oxygen Concentration||92 +/- 4% @ 8-10 LPM|
|94 +/- 2% @ 3-7 LPM|
|92 +/- 4% @ 1-2 LPM|
|Weight||53 +/- 0.5 lbs|
|Dimensions||27" x 19" x 13"|
|Storage/transport temperature||-30 to 160°F|
|Operating temperature||55 to 90°F|
|Storage/transport humidity||Up to 95%, non-condensing|
|Operating pressure||10-30 psig|
|Warranty||One year standard|
|Optional two years (excludes compressor)|
|Optional two year compressor|
|Alarm indicators||High system pressure|
|Low system pressure|
|Low oxygen level
(OPI®model available on the M10605 model only)
|No oxygen flow|
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.