Respironics SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- Free 3 Month Supply of Nasal Cannulas!
- No Sales Tax!
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
The SimplyFlo is one of the smallest and lightest stationary concentrators on the market right now! Going up to 2 LPM this concentrator is the perfect solution for patients looking for an easy oxygen therapy experience
|Weight||Liters Per Minute||Sound Level||Length||Width||Height||Warranty|
|Weight <9 lbs||Liters Per Minute 1-2 LPM||Sound Level 50 dB||Length 6"||Width 10"||Height 11.5"||Warranty 2 Year Limited|
The Respironics SimplyFlo is the smallest and lightest home concentrator available and is the newest addition to the Respironics oxygen collection. It was designed for use overnight as well as when you are away from home or office. It features 2 liter per minute of continuous flow oxygen in a unit that weighs less than 9 pounds. The unit is extremely easy to transport from one location to another. The SimplyFlo operates on an external power source and does not include an internal battery. The SimplyFlo Home Concentrator is intended to make it easier to balance your oxygen therapy requirements with your need to continue an active, healthier lifestyle.
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighs less than 9 pounds makes it easy to move room to room
- Sleek Design: Designed for use overnight as well as when you are away from home or office
- Safety Alarms: System technical fault, loss of power, no flow and low oxygen purity
- 2 Liter per minute flow: Generates up to 2 LPM continuous flow oxygen
- No batteries to change or replace There are no batteries, just simply plug in and use
- Includes: Respironics SimplyFlo Home Concentrator, Cannula and Manual
|Oxygen Concentrations||87% to 96% at all settings|
|Noise level||Around 50 decibals at 2 LPM|
|Size||11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in
(29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm)
|Weight||under 9 lbs|
|Operating temperature||41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)|
|Storage temperature||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) unit only|
|Altitude||Up to 10,000 ft. (3048 m)|
|Filtration||Gross particle air inlet filter, main-flow bacteria filter|
|Power consumption||120W max|
|Alarm types||System technical fault, loss of power, no flow and low oxygen purity|
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.