The Rifton Tram is a transfer and mobility device designed for the safety, convenience and dignity of both patient and caregiver.
|Weight 70 lbs||Weight Capacity 250 lbs||Warranty 1 Year Limited|
Lift. Ambulate. Transfer.
The TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed to deliver three powerful functions in one compact unit: gait training, sit-to-stand transfers, and seated transfers.
The TRAM offers far more utility than a standard patient lift at a remarkably low price.
- An ultralight compact frame that's easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Intuitive controls and adjustments, making it simple for a single caregiver to operate
- A body support system that eliminates any lifting by the caregiver, reducing back strain and workplace injuries
- 350-pound weight capacity and a powerful battery drive that can deliver over 70 lifts on a single charge
- An optional built-in scale, allowing you to weigh your client while performing a routine transfer
Capable of lifting and transferring patients of varying abilities and body types, the TRAM features an innovative, patented support system that secures the patient with a simple buckle. This enables the caregiver to quickly prepare the patient for a safe transfer.
At just over seventy pounds, the TRAM's compact, ultralight frame is maneuverable in small or confined areas, as well as simple to transport or store. Quickly adoptable by multiple caregivers, the TRAM's intelligent engineering significantly reduces back strain and stress – providing a smarter and safer environment for workers.
|Girth||22" - 60"|
|Overall Dimensions||45.5" x 27.5" x 43.5"-58"|
|Product Weight||70 lbs.|
|Floor to top of base leg||6.75"|
|Armpit Height (when standing||30.5" - 76"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
Walking Saddle Specifications:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.