ROHO® Hybrid Elite® Dual Compartment Wheelchair Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
The ROHO Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Cushion combines skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology with stability from a contoured foam base.
|Weight 3 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Thickness 4.25"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
This innovative cushion combines the skin and soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology® of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. The shape-fitting air insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area for those with an obliquity. And the two, independent compartments let you set inflation levels to your exact shape and ideal position.
An individual can achieve greater positioning ability with the Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. Unparalleled in performance, the ROHO cushion insert allows for immersion and envelopment of the individual’s shape. It provides an adjustable, reduced friction and shear environment that can help protect the individual from acquiring pressure injuries from sitting. The dual valve option on the ROHO insert allows for additional customization to match an individual’s specific shape and asymmetry. Allows for up to approximately 2¾ in / 7 cm of immersion.
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment’s customized contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral) , up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Features:
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position in the pelvic loading area over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 2. in / 7 cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Air-filled cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base and air insert are fluid resistant
- Foam insert is contoured to provide support to the legs
- Foam insert is easily wiped clean and disinfected
|Medicare code*||E2622 and E2623|
|Includes||Hybrid ELITE Dual Compartment Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover available.|
|Construction||ROHO DRY FLOATATION air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert (cushion insert) made of flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) with nickel-plated brass inflation valves. Contoured foam base made of fluid-resistant polyethylene closed-cell foam. Foam Insert: polyurethane foam.|
|Widths||13.75 in. / 35 cm to 23.75 in. / 60.5 cm|
|Height||Air cell height: approximately 3.25 in. / 8.5 cm without load
Total cushion height: approximately 4.25 in. / 11 cm without load
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs. / 1.4 kg (based on 2RHE1718C)|
|Weight Limit||500 lbs. / 225 kg (cushion must be properly sized to the individual)|
|Limited Warranty||24 months (does not apply to punctures, tears, or burns; nor does it apply to the removable cover)|
|Accessories||Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert or Privacy Shield can be used with the Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Cushion.|
- Cushion: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover: 6 Months Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.