ROHO® Hybrid nexus SPIRIT® Wheelchair Cushion
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Cushion Cover
- Repair Kit
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
This cushion combines the stability of a contoured foam base with a ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert.
|3 lbs.||500 lbs.||3.5"||2-Year Limited|
The contoured foam base is designed to allow for increased stability for transfers and provides exceptional positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities for enhanced sitting posture. The ROHO cushion insert is positioned to address critical pressure points and provides skin/soft tissue protection.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.4 kg (NS1616C). Varies by size.
The contoured foam base provides increased stability for transfers in and out of the cushion.
The contoured foam is designed to provide improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION insert may be cleaned with soap and water. Foam base may be wiped down. Cover is machine washable.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) support pad can be patched to extend use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 / 2.5 cm
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral) Dual valve only.
- Experience discomfort from prolonged sitting
nexus SPIRIT Cushion Features
- adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time in the pelvic loading area
- hydrostatic distribution of load in the pelvic loading area
- provides up to approximately 1¾ / 4 cm of immersion
- adds little weight to entire mobility system
- cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- contoured foam base and cushion insert are fluid resistant
|U.S. Medicare Code*||E2622|
|Includes||nexus SPIRIT cushion, cushion cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions|
|Construction||Air-filled, adjustable, cellular-design cushion insert made of neoprene with nickel-plated brass inflation valve. Contoured foam base is made of polyurethane foam. Cover (Made in USA): Knitted nylon fabric with a polyurethane coating top, nylon sides, polyester/rayon knit with non-slip PVC coating bottom|
|Cushion Height||Total Cushion: 3.5 in. / 9 cm without load
Air Insert: Approximately 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm without load
|Widths||14 in. / 35.5 cm to 20 in. / 51 cm|
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs. / 1.3 kg (based on size NS1616C)|
|Weight Limit||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
|Warranty||Cushion: 24-Month Limited Warranty
Cover: 6-Month Limited Warranty
|Accessories||Accessories that can be used with nexus SPIRIT Cushion:
Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert, Privacy Shield and Cushion Retainer
- Cushion: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover: 6 Months Limited Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.